Friday 16 January 2009

I’m exhausted!

On Thursday 15th January, I came in before 9am to conduct an interview at Smoke Radio, part of the University of Westminster.

I didn’t leave the campus until 10.30pm, in order to edit and interview others, which included doing a vox pops.

Unfortunately the person I wanted to interview wasn’t available until Friday, so I had to come in the next day again, at the same time, to conduct the interview.

After completing my news package, I had to read out the news twice live, as the first script went missing.

As a result, I slurred some words, for which I’m truly, honestly sorry for, as I feel I’ve let myself and the course tutors down.

I’ve worked so hard today that I can barely feel my legs.

I also agreed to meet up with some friends who I met two years ago, after enrolling for an Indian Head Massage course – right now I could really do with that massage!

I hardly slept a wink last night, worrying about today.

I assure you I take full responsibility for my actions.

The one thing I’ve learned today is to take care of your health – it’s so important to be gentle with yourself.

I’ve also accepted that while I’m still young, I’m not as young as I used to be – ha ha!

Have a lovely weekend.

Light and Peace

Andria


PS don’t hesitate to look at my other Internet site: www.andriagreaves.com

No comments: