Thursday 8 September 2011

I’m glad England won their recent match against Wales.

I admit I didn’t think the match at Wembley, during a Tuesday evening on the 6th of this month, was a great one but if we had drawn or lost to Wales, it would of been embarrising for England.

The Welsh defenders Darcey Blake and Ashley Williams did do a good job in keeping Wayne Rooney in check, which made sure he didn't contribute to England's success.

I also have to admit to being vain on this, as England were wearing my favourite colour – blue.

Well done Ashley Young, you did England proud :)

According to FIFA, we're ranked as the 4th best team in the world - where is Wales?

The irony here is, Mr Young was hired by his club team Manchester United to replace Ryan Giggs - the Welsh Wonder!

Now that I’ve said it, I hope I’m not proven wrong over the next qualifying matches.

To learn more about this wonderful colour, click here.

Don’t forget to visit my other site, by clicking here.

Light and peace

Andria

X.

No comments: