Wednesday 21 September 2011

I wish Mrs Lineker the very best.

That’s what I think of Danielle’s decision to switch to a different agent.


As much as it was good of long-time agent Ms Becca Barr to get her work and fame for the past four years as a linguine model, I can see from her role in the stage version of Calendar Girls she wants to become a serious actress.


Inevitably we all age, as is displayed by the constant re-touching of glossy photos in certain magazines.


These photos display an image of beauty that simply cannot be attained at a certain age but I suspect the consumers who buy these magazines already know this, which is why I’m not prepared to stand on a milk-cart in Marble Arch condemning these periodicals.


Age catches up with all of us, so it’s not surprising Mrs Lineker wants to get out while she can to pursue what else life offers.


The words of her new agent, Jo Edwards, said it the best, saying: “We will be pursuing all avenues of acting work with Danielle.”


I’m also glad her former agent isn’t bitter, by saying: “I wish Danielle all the very best.”


£££££££


I’m so glad for Michael Owen to see him score for Manchester United against Leeds in the Carling Cup in their 3-0 win.


Owen has struggled for years after the 2006 World Cup with knee ligament problems but shows he’s still good to go.


It’s good to hear him say: "I'm still only 31 and I have a good few years left in me yet."


Along with Ryan Giggs, don’t write off the old forces at Old Trafford!


To see more of this, click here.


£££££££


I’ve become a fan of watching the Rugby World Cup.


It’s grown on me – especially after seeing England play against Georgia.


Although the team of Saint George won 41-10, it wasn’t a success that meant England could pat itself on the back.


I admire the honesty in saying they must improve, as it was clear there was a lack of discipline in the defence and attack – areas that need to be strengthened in order to compete with the big boys of South Africa and the All Blacks.


Come on England!


£££££££


Don’t forget to visit my other site by clicking here.


Light and Peace


Andria


No comments: