Wednesday 20 January 2016

Congratulations to both Ms Jerry Hall and Mr Rupert Murdoch.

I know I’m not the first, or last, to say this but I do wish both of them all the happiness in the world.

There will always be cynics who will mock the good news of their engagement.

May I say, that I wish them both good blessings at this joyful news.

I say this as, from the heart, you never stop wanting to be wanted by someone unique to you, regardless of your age or financial status.

So again, congratulations to both Ms Hall and Mr Murdoch and I really hope that your marriage is filled with success, happiness and continuous joy.

*****

Like many sufferers of multiple sclerosis (MS) I watched the BBC1 show regarding this illness on Tuesday 19 January.

A certain hospital will be getting a call from me soon!

You can see it yourself by clicking here


Light and peace

Andria

No comments: