Monday 16 November 2015

A lovely shiner!


Yes that’s what I earned yesterday, when I fell over on the upstairs landing of my parent’s home address.

It’s on the right side of my face, which includes my eye.

I assure you it hurts, which is why I thank the body moisturiser I use to double up as a face moisturiser, as using anything else on my face is very painful.

I should also mention that when I fell over, I also busted my nose, so that area is very sore and painful too.

Anytime I blow my nose, it hurts.

Because I feel so rotten, I’m now taking three days supply of day/night nurse.

I’m still feeling unwell, so I’m going to make an appointment to see one of the GPs I’m assigned to tomorrow.

This time at least I know how I got these bruises, unlike the many I’ve gathered over the past eight years.

AGAIN THINK TWICE ABOUT WHAT A DISABLED PERSON IS GOING THROUGH!

Light and love

Andria

X



No comments: