Tuesday 23 October 2012

Rest in peace, dear cousin.


I’d like to say I’m very grateful to have known Paul Sealy.

He was a good, loving, kind and courageous man, who clearly made a difference in people’s lives for the better.

I’m proud to say John was my cousin and I’m very proud to say all who knew him will miss him dearly, including me.

He really was someone who made the room shine wherever he was.

When I last visited him and his girlfriend, he made me welcome, happy and pleased to be in his presence.

I will always miss you, dear Paul and hope that today, your funeral, will be a splendid celebration of your life and show how much you meant to everyone.

I hope your sister Jennifer Dibb, (another beloved sister of his, is Jackie) who has worked very hard and tirelessly in organising your funeral today, knows she too, is appreciated and valued, not just by me but by everyone who knew her brother.

John Sealy, along with Jonathon Dibb, you now sleep with the stars, now and always.

Love

Andria

X

No comments: