Monday 23 July 2012

He ain’t heavy!


He’s my brother, so on we go.

His welfare is my concern…

Yes this is Jeffrey Greaves, who’s done us (me and our family) proud by holding the wonderful Olympic torch at his place of work – I don’t think he’ll be happy if I disclose where and when he held it, so I won’t say!

But I’m very proud of him – the Olympics, I believe, is a true and ultimate test of body and mind in union with each other, so here’s to you Jeffrey – I’m pleased you caught this moment on camera.

Enjoy!

*******

Although a good amount of time has gone by, I’m very proud of both boxers David Haye and David Chisora.

The way they behaved after the Haymaker’s triumph, shows what boxers can do, which is finally letting people know boxers can be role models, a remark I wouldn’t of made until this match, held on Saturday July 14th.

Anyway, here’s the pic below of my bro Jeffrey below.

Light and peace

Andria

X





PS, to see some of my work, click here.









No comments: