Wednesday 13 June 2012

I like this!

I was touched by what Alex O-C had to say about his role in the England football team.

It’s my belief that if you employ the right people, you can get a brilliant result.

Likewise, if you employ the wrong people, you will run dry.

This interview really says it the best.

Check it out by clicking here.

£££££££

I have to admit, like many people in the UK I was upset Mr Rio Ferdinand (Manchester Utd FC) wasn’t included in the England football squad.

Regardless as to who said what, I believe both Rio (being a former England captain) and the Chelsea FC and England skipper John Terry are men enough to call a truce on any grievances between them over Mr Ferdinand’s brother Anton (Queens Park Rangers FC) and realise what’s important here is national pride and achievement.

£££££££

Nevertheless, I was happy watching England play against France two days ago.

The result could have been better – let’s face it the French player Nasri, who scored and got the equaliser, got this result due to the sloppy England defence.

But we didn’t get beaten and I’m happy with the 1-1 result.

£££££££

Maybe it’s because I’m a Londoner!

That I love London town!

In order to avoid any legal action regarding copyright law, I’m happy to say those words are from the musical My Fair Lady. Well city, as the rest of us know London to be.

I’m so proud to see West Ham FC get straight back into the Premier league.

We all know the longer you stay out, the harder it is to get back in this league.

Football clubs like Leeds and Millwall (who were regulated out of top flight football when the Premier league was started in 1991) are clear examples of this.

So when I saw my local club QPR avoiding the drop, I was tickled with happiness!

Looking at the success of Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea winning the Champions League, all of this makes me proud that I live in a city that’s home to so much talent.

Go London!

Andria.

PS, don’t hesitate to check out my over site, by clicking here.

No comments: