Wednesday 27 April 2011

Full credit to Manchester United.

At first I thought Chelsea were going to win the league this year but looking at the success of the Manchester United team – I think it’s time for me and others to admit our mistakes.

I got it wrong and here’s wishing the best for Sir Alex Ferguson.

I believed he wouldn’t lift the cup this year as the current first team at Man U aren’t the best that he’s produced.

But they are just as determined as his previous teams.

I’ve noticed that Sir Alex always keeps four players at the back, come what may and this has proved crucial to his success.

The current level of achievement of Manchester United at both home and in Europe speaks for itself.

I remember watching the match a few months ago at West Ham – a team that now must accept life next season in the First Division.

As soon as he put on Berbatov, I knew Sir Alex meant business.

The match turned to their advantage there and then.

So all credit to Sir Alex as one can’t last as a manager in this industry for 20 years without doing something right!

*******

It’s a shame that as one London team goes down, another goes up.

But I’m so pleased to see Queens Park Rangers – better known simply as QPR – finally getting back in the Premier League next season.

It was a mistake selling Les Ferdinand to Newcastle all those years ago but I’m glad to see they’ve finally brought in top quality players.

It’s transformation speaks for itself – yeah!

I have to say that as QPR is very close to where I live but I have to admit, I'm pleased to say this remark too.

Go London!

Don't forget to view my other site by clicking here.

See ya.

Andria

X.

No comments: