Wednesday 29 October 2008

Something different

Today was hectic –first of all we had to research at least five story ideas and use them for our Internet magazine, called Don’t Know. It reminded me of the last time at this university, when we had to construct a web page in six weeks!

Like most people in the room, I didn’t have lunch, so there’s no point in me going to the gym today.

Thankfully the medication I’m on now stops the dizziness that’s been affecting my sight since we started this course, so now, I can at least see the keyboard in front of me properly, instead of guessing where the keys are.

And it couldn’t come a moment too soon as I realise I now must loose some weight – not to go crazy, just a couple of pounds and it’s for me as I do like to exercise and be reasonably healthy.

I also realise I must get rid of my current body moisturiser as it smells of chocolate, which is why I brought it as I love the smell but I think that’s contributing to how I am of late, both mentally and physically.

I admit I’ve looked at a few blogging sites and realise that articles regarding personal issues are really hot.

But rather than have me write solely on issues I think about, I’m more than happy to hear you tell me about an issue that’s either close to your heart or is something you want to get off your chest.

So let me hear your thoughts and I’ll see what I can come up with.


Don’t forget to visit my previous Internet address, to see articles that I’ve written, at: www.andriagreaves.com


Light and Peace


Andria Greaves

No comments: