Tuesday 14 January 2014

I'M GLAD

I’m so glad that former German international and Aston Villa player Thomas Hitzlsperger has come out as gay.

Personally I look forward to the day when a top-flight footballer, announcing he’s gay, simply isn’t news.

Nevertheless, I’m glad that someone who clearly has guts, as Thomas has shown, has taken a step in the right direction.

So good on you, Mr Hitzlsperger, for making the decision to come out of the closet.

*******

I'm also glad that retired footballer now actor Vinnie Jones will soon be appearing in the small screen close to you.

The BBC remake of The Musketeers looks exciting, so I look forward to watching this ageless show.

Not just because of Mr V Jones - THE PRESENT DOCTOR WHO IS ALSO IN IT!

Go BBC!

*******

I only have one gripe today.

We should have a video of British performer Lewis Taylor's brilliant song, Lucky.

Yet when I go to the brilliant you-know who tube, I get nothing!


Light and Peace.

Andria

PS, to see cuttings of my other work, click here.

No comments: