Wednesday 16 November 2011

I’m very happy!

That’s because England, in terms of football, has done so well – I’m proud of every single one of our players.

The one-nil victory against Spain on Saturday wasn’t brilliant.

On that match, Frank Lampard simply took the opportunity of the ball going his way.
Nevertheless it was a good result against the world champions and made me wish I had kept my white cowboy hat with the England flag.

So to see us win yesterday against Sweden, once again it was one-nil, against a team we haven’t won against in years, made me realise just how determined and focused our current team is.

As for the age factor, I believe it was a good mix of young and mature, ambition and determination to represent your country on an international stage.

Well done Fabio Capello, you’re a star for getting the strategy right which equalled the correct result.

Yes it was a boring match but I believe that was due to both teams being on an even par with each other.

Chelsea is playing at home this Sunday against Liverpool – now that’s a match that will be exciting.

Let’s face it, many Kop fans still haven’t forgiven Fernando for leaving them for the Londoners in blue.

Considering it hasn’t worked for him at Chelsea (yet) there will be no complaints from Chelsea’s fans if Mr Lampard did the same thing he did to the Spanish last weekend!

Light & Peace

Andria

PS don’t hesitate to visit my other site by clicking here.

No comments: