Sunday 20 June 2010

I cannot believe the result!

I don’t understand what’s happening to team England but I can’t help but feel the manager of Germany has got a point!

I love the fact that the English premier league has brought over a host of football players that otherwise wouldn’t set foot on our shores.

But the last display of England’s goalless draw against Algeria on Friday 18th June was terrible!

I would have preferred a diamond formation. If Rooney feels he’s up for that type of responsibility, let him shine.

Either way, I’m still going to buy a cowboy-style white-with-red England hat I’ve spotted today at the one pound shop and cheer our boys on against Slovenia this Wednesday.

But considering today’s matches, well the match of Portugal and the Ivory Coast is bound to be of interest.

I admit it would be nice to see if Sven Goran Eriksson has the right to call himself a manager.

He brought nothing but embarrassment and ridicule to the England team during his unsuccessful tenure.

He was a man more famous for his bed-hopping ways – who now cares about Faria Alam?

The Ivory Coast is welcome to him!

I think my top three for this tournament isn’t going to be affected by any of this!

Bye for now.

Andria

No comments: