Tuesday 29 September 2009

SUPPORT THE ENGLISH CRICKET TEAM!







Enjoy the pictures above, they were taken during my holiday in Barbados - the 'flowers' are actually animals. They live off the small animals that float into their cave, in the top parish of Barbados, called St Lucy.

The windmill was built during colonial times but is still used during the crop over season, which starts in July.

£££££££

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to be of Caribbean descent but I’m also proud to be British and I’m especially pleased by the current success of the England team.

When it came to The Ashes last month, our boys snatched victory from the jaws of defeat – well done England.

So I was extremely pleased when I picked up a bottle of Buxton Natural Mineral Water – which I buy as it tastes good, then realised they are the official mineral water of the English cricket team.

I know this is blatant advertising but these days, you can’t get away from it, such as Coca-cola being displayed on the desk of the judges of Pop Idol America.

Buxton even have a freephone number you can call if you want to speak to anyone about its water, UK only, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, on: 0800 00 00 30.

They also have a postal address: PO Box No 207, York, YO91 1XY.

So here it is, a link to Buxton direct: www.buxtonwater.co.uk

I’m going to watch the Liverpool match on Wednesday 30th September – I can’t wait!

Until then, peace!

Andria

PS please don’t forget to check out my other internet site: www.andriagreaves.com

No comments: