Wednesday, 7 October 2026

When we speak of disability rights...


They tell us to be quiet and ignore us, while ignoring a few home truths regarding both physical and invisible disabled people.

 

Silence won’t fix inaccessible housing, poverty or discrimination, which is an on-going problem for us, especially when our conditions get worse.

 

So please realise, when we carry on like hateful and rude people, it’s not because we want to be nasty, it’s because we have been ignored and forgotten about.

We do need help and we need it ASAP but getting it is difficult, hence the reason why we become angry people.

 

$$$$$$

 

On another note, I like to say a heartfelt goodbye, to Jeffrey Archer.

As much as I’m glad to say that his money allowed him to lead a good and happy life, he also used his money to do bad things to other people.

 

When he went to court and won his case against the News of the World and the Daily Star newspaper, it’s editor-in-chief, Mr Lloyd Turner was sacked and became a broken man.

 

The News of the World newspaper, who didn’t name Ms Coghlan, did an out of court settlement, with Archer.

 

It was only when Archer planned to run as mayor of London, it was then revealed, by his former friend, Ted Francis, that it was clear that both newspapers had just cause to print their unflattering story about him regarding his behaviour with Monica Coghlan, a lady of the night.

 

I’m glad he was found out, as Archer, did use his wealth to ruin other people’s lives but I’ll always respect him for his determination to improve himself and his strength in helping Kurdish people, his novels and ability in dealing with his previous financial problems.

 

Rest in peace, Jeffrey Archer and I thank you for sharing your gifts with us.

 

Light and Peace

 

Andria

No comments: